There are many simple and doable ideas to transform your elevated balcony into an adorable elevated balcony. Below are some of them.
- Put a small coffee table on your patio. Add some table decors like a colorful flower arrangement in a geometrical vase, a torch, silver or golden candle holders, or candlesticks.
- Add pillows on your elevated balcony chairs to make it stylish and cozy. Or if you do not have chairs, opt for colorful floor pillows.
- Bring in some fresh air by adding pots of greens and flowers. If possible, add few pots of herbs as well for relaxing farm feeling.
- Light up your elevated balcony using outdoor lights or lantern string lights.
- Create a privacy wall using attractive stylish screens. Or if you are into arts and crafts, bamboo poles are affordable options that can be decorated with natural accents or string lights.
- Add some shade by adding a fabric canopy.
- Add pattern to your patio’s dull floor by layering outdoor rugs.
- Make use of your elevated balcony wall to add spice on by hanging an art piece or hang planters.
Small touches can create big impressions on your elevated balcony. Now, decorating and transform your outdoor space according to your style and personality.
Deck Inspectors for Southern California is happy to offer our services in Los Angeles, Orange County as well as San Diego and all Southern California surrounding areas like: Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, Santa Monica, Anaheim, Temecula, Vista, Escondido, Carlsbad, and El Cajon